Frequently Asked Questions
When should I not use Cryotag Skin Tag Remover?
- When you have or if you have ever had any type of skin cancer.
- When you have or have had any skin lesion diagnosed as pre-cancerous, whatever the location on your body.
- If you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, have been diagnosed with blood conditions affected by extreme cold, have a weakened immune system, or if you have a bleeding problem.
- On skin growths that are not skin tags such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions.
- On the following locations: eyes, eyelids, face, lips, inside your mouth, nose, anus, genitals or buttocks. Cryotag can only be used if the skin tags are located on the neck, chest, underarms, back or groin.
- If you are under 18 years old, as it’s uncertain how it will affect you.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding as it is uncertain how Cryotag might affect you. Please go and see your doctor if you would like to treat.
- On irritated or infected skin with signs of redness, itching or swelling.
For skin tags to be treated with Cryotag, they must have all 4 of the characteristics of location, colour, shape & feel and size. Find out more about what is a skin tag.
There are a few possible side effects using Cryotag.
- Within a few days of the treatment, a blister may form. Do not puncture it as it could create an infection. It’s best to keep the treated area clean.
- A stinging, itching or aching feeling may occur during or immediately after the treatment but this will disappear gradually.
- The freezing treatment may cause a change in skin colour. Dark colours might become lighter or light colours may become red or darker in appearance. However, this will disappear with time.
Please read the instructions leaflet carefully for more details.
Nobody really knows. Anyone can develop skin tags, but they’re most common in middle-aged and older adults, overweight people and diabetics. Some people develop them for no apparent reason.
Skin tags tend to grow where skin rubs against skin or clothing.
What can Cryotag do for you?
With Cryotag Skin Tag Remover, you can now remove annoying or unsightly skin tags quickly and safely in the comfort of your own home.